Looking to future-proof your (nbn) skills?
nbn has launched the nbn™ New Developments training program to ensure new development designs and installations are built right first time, fast-tracking the certification process and getting works underway sooner. The goal is to deliver best practice training for nbn™ access network design and construction activities in Australia.
The program trains participants on the design and installation standards of the nbn™ Multi Technology Mix (MTM), including:
- Pit and Pipe Design
- MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) Pathway Design
- Pit and Pipe Install.
nbn encourages all professionals designing or installing for nbn™ New Developments to consider completing the training. nbn also encourage all developers to use its list of trained suppliers for their nbn projects.
To register or find a trained supplier visit www.nbn.com.au/newdevstraining.
Benefits of the program
- Fast-track reviews and approvals: Faster certification (Practical Completion Certificate – PCC) of installations and sample review of designs by nbn™ trained suppliers.*
- Avoid fees for design reviews and inspections: No fees for design reviews and pit and pipe inspections for developers when using an nbn™ trained supplier.
- Stand out as an nbn™ trained supplier: Trained professionals and current business will appear on the nbn™ trained supplier list.
*Self-certification and sample design review benefits are intended to come into effect as of December 2018.
Format of training:
- Training modules available:Pit and Pipe Design, Pit and Pipe Installation, Pathway Design.
- Costs:$500 per individual, covers three0year licence and all modules.
- Format:Designs courses are conducted online. Installation course is conducted online, with an in person assessment.
To enquire whether the nbn™ New Developments training program is right for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org