Traineeship applications now open until 27 October 2017
Every year, Logan City Council helps young people kick-start their career through a wide range of traineeships across the organisation.
Council is currently recruiting for 2018, with the new group of trainees starting work from 29 January 2018.
These entry-level roles are perfect for school leavers, offering the chance to gain valuable skills and experience while working and earning, as well as gaining a relevant qualification.
Applications are currently being received for traineeships in the following fields:
- Cert III Business
- Cert III Civil Construction
- Cert III Companion Animal Management
- Cert III Conservation and Land Management
- Cert III Fitness
- Cert III Hospitality
- Cert IV Information Technology
- Cert III Library and Information Services
- Cert III Live Production and Services
- Cert III Sport and Recreation
- Cert III Urban Pest Management
Successful candidates will be employed by the Maxima Group, with Council as the host employer.
Applications close 5pm 27 October.