Post a job in September and receive a complimentary CCIQ membership for a year
If you’re an employer in the City of Logan and you post a job ad on www.loganjobs.com.au during September, we would like to offer you a year’s worth of help from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland (CCIQ) to protect and grow your business.
To thank businesses for using loganjobs.com.au to recruit local jobseekers, the Logan Office of Economic Development is offering a complimentary 12-month membership, valued at $4,000. (Not applicable to current memberships.)
The CCIQ PeopleManager membership will keep you in touch with major players, the latest points of view and the most up-to-date business intelligence.
Your CCIQ PeopleManager membership will give you direct access to:
- expert guidance on HR/IR/ER issues
- information on modern awards in your business
- unlimited access to free events and one special event
- unlimited access to free webinars
- complimentary advertising for your business on CCIQ’s website
- CCIQ’s quarterly business conditions survey pulse
- reports on business issues
- members-only news and alerts
- legal, training and consulting services at member prices
- discounted polices, contracts and templates for download.
Members also get access to CCIQ’s Employer Assistance helpline.
There are no strings attached – we just want to thank you for supporting loganjobs.com.au and helping local people find the best local jobs.
If you post a job on loganjobs.com.au in September and would like to learn more about how to take up the offer of a 12-month CCIQ membership, please contact Logan City Council’s Business Development Executive Deena Morley on 3412 4889 or email DeenaMorley@logan.qld.gov.au.
CCIQ has been supporting businesses in Queensland for 150 years, offering advocacy, training, services, advice, business intelligence, networks and partnerships, to help create an environment in which your business can thrive.