Office Administrative Assistant
Document Dynamix Australia
Document Dynamix Australia is Hiring - Office Administration Assistant
Document Dynamix Australia provides high quality product that is value for money and benefits our customers and the environment.
We require an Office Administration Assistant to join our cohesive and high performing team. Do you have initiative, drive and passion? Are you an active team player? If so, please read on.
Essential skills required:
- A medium level of MYOB and MS Office experience is essential. The ability to upskill with these packages whilst learning on the job.
- Experience in Act! CRM is definitely an advantage but not essential with training provided.
- Experience in accounts receivable, invoicing and general administrative duties.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail with good numeracy & literacy skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated whilst being proactive and displaying a sense of urgency.
- Can do attitude with proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced organisation to work to timeframes and deadlines.
Reporting to the administration manager, your abilities and qualities required are:
- Punctual following up of matters until a conclusion has been reached.
- You must be a clear communicator, eager to perform your role efficiently.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to all aspects of your work.
- Ability to prioritise work load taking into account the Company’s requirements.
- Agile thinker and willing to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Prepared to think outside the square and provide ideas to make the role and department run more efficiently.
- Reliable and punctual.
Location: Logan City
Permanent part time, 3 days 18 hours per week with the possibility that this will become a 5 day a week role with a total of 30 hours a week as the company grows and evolves.
If you are confident and committed to providing high quality client service and would enjoy being part of a vibrant and fast paced team environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
In the first instance, your application should be emailed and marked to the attention of “The Administration Manager” and include covering letter, CV, references and any other relevant documentation.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: