Customer Support Officer
Your new company
With continued growth within the Sth Brisbane/Logan region, our partner client is looking a personable customer support officer to join their reputable business. This person will be someone who believes in providing exceptional service to their customers. Our client partner is in the manufacturing industry.
Your new role
The Customer Support Officer is the first point of contact with the customer after hours. Working in a fast paced and innovative environment the Customer Service Officer is responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by applying effective solution based selling techniques by providing exceptional customer service via both phone written correspondence.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our customers adhering to our service agreements
- Handle inbound phone enquiries - Delivering efficient and professional services
- Make outbound calls to customers / Account Managers to gather further information & clarify orders received.
- Process orders promptly and accurately
- Respond to customer quote requests.
- Apply sales and pricing agreements to orders as required.
- Process redeliveries and replacements, as instructed.
- Complaint resolution.
- Ad hoc administration where required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be able to work night shift hours – commencing at 7pm
- Have experience within customer service roles or contact centres
- Quick and efficient learner
- Be able to work well under pressure
- A strong passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is a full time casual (contract) basis. You will work 5 days a week between the hours of 7pm – 2:30am
If you're interested in opening the door to these opportunities, hit 'Apply now' to forward a current copy of your CV and cover letter. For a confidential chat after submitting your CV please call Jacob Pale (07) 3243 3947
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: