Logan Central, QLD
Since being listed on theASX
in 1987, Fleetwood has leveraged advances in technology and prefabrication to become the market leader in modular construction. We work with government departments, owners, architects and engineers to design and build custom buildings across a broad range of industries. As a turnkey construction company, we provide pre-construction assistance, project schedule development as well as construction management services
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join our team based out of Crestmead. This role will provide effective and timely administrative support to the business, to enable for delivery of contract management on project works.
To be successful in this role you must be able to complete multiple tasks with varying levels of priority in a fast-paced environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Project head contract and subcontract management (progress claims, payment schedules, variations, contract deliverables, issuing contract notices, EOT, Latent Conditions, training plans)
- Coordinate and administer all project start up items such as insurances, Building Approval Plans, council permits, Dilapidation Reports, establishment of project bank accounts
- Invoicing and progress claims in accordance with project bank account requirements
- Coordinate and compile handover documentation and manuals, and drive the certification and handover process
- Assist the Construction and Project Managers to monitor project timelines and review the performance of individual projects against deliverables
- Assist with internal cost control and forecasting utilising the applicable software packages, and ensure job budgets align with customer orders, highlighting discrepancies as required
- Control and monitor customer invoicing in accordance with contract terms
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all program/project stakeholders, internal and external
- Assist in the review and development of contract management systems and administrative procedures
- Min 3 years experience in contract/project administration, preferably in the construction or manufacturing sector, with demonstrated ability to oversee the management of multiple projects at varying stages through to successful completion within time and budget.
- Specific experience required in administering AS4300, managing project bank accounts and training plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills with an ability to work under pressure and plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Advanced clerical and administrative skills including sound analytical skills and accurate record keeping.
- Intermediate computer literacy including Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Outlook, Excel). Experience in Navision would be an advantage.
- Commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of quality customer service.
- A Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, or other relevant qualification in Administration would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Affiliation with Construction Industry organisations is desirable.
We pride ourselves on offering ongoing support and great career opportunities for all our people.
A growing business that offers job security; we are looking for someone who wants longevity and to grow themselves within our organisation.
If you're interested in this exciting position please submit your application by clicking on the link.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: