Live local. Work local. Employ local.
Loganjobs.com.au is your one-stop-shop if you’re:
- a City of Logan resident looking to work closer to home
- a City of Logan employer wanting to fill vacant positions with qualified, motivated local talent.
Do you live in Logan and want to work locally?
Here’s where you’ll discover the jobs available in the City of Logan, right now. Search for vacant positions or follow us on Facebook to see new jobs as they’re advertised. You can also become a member (for free) and receive job updates direct to your inbox.
Create and/or upload your resume so you can quickly and easily apply for jobs that interest you direct from this site. Find out more.
When you work close to home:
- You spend less time in traffic, which means more time with the people you love, doing what you enjoy.
- You feel more connected to your neighbourhood and your local community.
- You’re happier and healthier.
- You get hours of your life back.
Looking for local staff?
Loganjobs.com.au makes it easier for you to tap into the skills and talent in our own community.
Simply upload your job advert to loganjobs.com.au (using simple 'copy and paste' functionality) and your job will be advertised to local jobseekers for free.
Why hire locally?
- Local staff want to work locally, leading to lower turnover costs.
- Local staff live close to work, so are often more reliable and can respond quickly to your needs.
- Local workers are locally connected – they can help you build your brand.
- Hiring locally signals to your customers that you support your local community.
- Focusing on local candidates makes your recruitment choices easier.
Did you know?
- Our city is home to 308,681 people from 217 cultural backgrounds.
- We have 123,619 employed residents, but 78,610 (64%) leave our city every day to work.
- Our employers provide 72,745 jobs, of which 45,009 (62%) are held by residents.
- Every day, nearly 30,000 people leave our city to go to work.
- Every day around 28,000 people come into our city from other places to work in Logan.
- Our jobs are predominantly in:
- health care and social assistance
- education and training
- transport and logistics.
(But there are plenty of other opportunities too.)
- Our jobs are concentrated in and around our activity centres:
- Beenleigh, Browns Plains, Crestmead, Logan Central, Loganholme, Meadowbrook, Shailer Park and Springwood.